Friday, December 2, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Creative Content

My creative content, is chocolate covered pumpkin seeds. These will be called, Pumpkinettes. I'm going to create an advertisement ad, using Adobe Photo Shop. I'm also going to create an audio clip commercial about 20-40 seconds long. The commercial will have elements included in it that will appeal and grab potential consumers. If I decide to do the advertisement on Photo Shop I will specifically choose colors that I think will be marketable for this product. Font will be chosen according to what I think will fit within the theme of this product. This will be visually appealing enough for customers to want and grab the box. I want them to look at it and gain there interest and curiosity. I'm going to record the commercial my self in the recording studio using my voice. I will also add some sound FX and music (original content).





No comments:

Post a Comment