Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I consider my self as a creative person. At this moment in my life I feel like there is no better way to embrace my creativity then working as a multi media professional. I use these skills and gear them towards my clients on a daily basis. I approach my projects with the intention to create an above satisfactory experience for the audience, and to keep my clients satisfied in the work I do. I study at the Art Institute of Las Vegas obtaining a Bachelors of Science degree majoring in Audio Production. I apply these skills, mathematically, acoustically, and scientifically in my daily procedures. With my experience and expertise in audio and video, I can assure you that my production is met above standard with the highest of quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment